- Cash is king, especially in business. At Karis Tax and Accounting Services, we aim to maximise your cash flow so you can focus on growing your business and earning more revenue. Our bookkeeping services help you reduce your accounting fees by ensuring you have more organised and accurate accounts.
- Our bookkeeping services will help identify and resolve accounting issues before they become a serious problem for your business. We also help with debtor management, which means that we help you get your debts sooner and reduce bad debts.
- We provide both onsite and offsite bookkeeping services to suit your needs.
- Our onsite bookkeeping services allow us to come to you. This not only saves you time but also reduces your costs. This is a personalised service that helps us to better understand your business. While we are on-site, you have the opportunity to ask us questions as well.
- Offsite bookkeeping services may also be arranged where you come to our office. They allow for minimal interruption and are completely hassle free. All you need to do is drop off your paperwork and we will work out the best position for you. The advantage for you is a convenient service where we handle everything for you.
- As part of our services, we will always provide you with regular financial reports so you can follow the performance of your business. We also provide professional advice so that your business is performing at its optimum level.
- As part of our bookkeeping services, we will also create and lodge your GST as well as prepare your BAS.
- We ensure that your business is always ATO compliant and that everything for your business is lodged on time.
- As a registered tax agent, our clients enjoy the benefits of extended lodgement dates.
- We provide bookkeeping for a wide range of small and medium sized business in a variety of industries across Melbourne. They include:
- Real estate agencies
- Retail and wholesale
- Building and construction
- Telephone and media companies
- Trades (including carpenters, shop fitters, painters, plasterers, plumbers and electricians)
- The service industry (including IT, business consulting, hairdressers)
Whatever industry your business is in, you can be confident that we understand and can meet all of your specific bookkeeping and tax needs.
We also provide the following bookkeeping services:
- Assessment of your business’ needs
- Assistance with the installation, initial training in, and formatting of, accounts
- Assistance with MYOB, QuickBooks, Reckon and Xero setup and processing
- Weekly, monthly or quarterly bookkeeping services
- Assistance with GST issues and lodgements
- Completion and lodgement of BAS
Why waste time on managing your books. Let us do the work for you so you can focus on growing your business and spending more time with your family and friends.
Call us now so we can start working on your books.
Preparing payroll for your employees can be difficult and time consuming. We take the hassle out of preparing wages by doing it for you.
We help you set up a payroll account, including adding in employees’ details, award requirements, and allowance and penalty rates. We also assist with customising the software file depending on your business requirements and frequency of employee payments.
Every business is unique and requires different payroll structures. At Karis Tax, we work with businesses in a variety of industries and understand how to help you structure your payroll file as per your industry requirements.
Our payroll services include the following:
- Recording employees’ wages
- Preparation of employee payslips
- Weekly or fortnightly payroll calculations
- Annual Group Certificates or Annual Payment Summaries
- Reconciliation of ATO Group Certificates
- Calculation and annual reconciliation of payroll tax
- Preparation and lodgement of workers’ compensation
- Quarterly and monthly superannuation calculations
- Payment of superannuation
Our payroll services are particularly useful for shift workers in the industries and business. Our payroll services are always up-to-date with the current legislation including Fair Work Australia.
Don’t waste your time completing payment summaries. Let us do the hard work for you.